|3/4 C||Maple Syrup|
|1/2 C||Orange Marmalade|
|2 T||Unsalted butter|
|1 T||Dijon mustard|
- Place ham, in packaging, in a hot water bath for 45 minutes. Then replace water and bathe for another 45 minutes.
- Take ham from packaging and place in an oven bag and cook at 250F to 100F, between 1 and 1 1/2 hours.
- Open bag and push back, then brush with 1/3 of glaze.
- Put ham back in oven and bake until ham reaches an internal temperature of 120F.
Might want higher serving temp.
- Combine all ingredients and reduce to 1C.